Eco-Adventure Wellness Retreats
Monthly themed 2-night Minimalist Backwoods Camping Excursions, including:
– Educational Interactive Workshops
– Outdoor Adventure Programming
– Wellness Classes
Ben’s Lake Retreat Packages and Customizable Adventures include:
– Guided Nature Hike & Foraging Seminar – Learn about the ecology of PEI’s Forests and Sustainable Forest Management. Pick some wild edible plants. Visit an active Beaver Lodge. See some of PEI’s oldest standing trees.
– Yoga classes on the lake.
– Communal cookout where we’ll use wild edibles we collected that day to create a forage & feast.
– Guided breathing and meditation workshop under the Old Growth Forest canopy.
– Canoe Trip up the lake spotting eagles, beavers, and other local wildlife and learn about Watershed Management in PEI.
– Learn about traditional methods for preserving fish. Learn how to clean your catch, cure the meat, and smoke your own fish.
– Wine Tasting and Local Farm to Table Charcuterie Board – pickle your own veg, taste local cheeses, sample our homemade bacon grilled on the open fire, sample local beer & fruit & grape wine provided by Rossignol Winery just up the road in Little Sands – Includes all the breads and spreads from local artisans.